Terms of Service
Please read our terms and conditions of service
RaudioStream is a mark of Invertic Group.
Hereinafter referred to as "RaudioStream", "our", "we" and "us"; It is a provider of Audio Streaming. All clients under our service are subject to the terms and conditions described herein. Under the terms of this agreement, the signing and/or using our service(s) in any form, therefore, declare that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions set forth below. RaudioStream reserves the right to make changes in this document whenever we consider reasonable. It is the sole responsibility to check this document for updates.
1. ACCEPTABLE USE, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- 1.1 All material on this site, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, code, scripts and audio clips/audio live is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by RaudioStream. The material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, unless you give written permission to do so.
2. STREAMING AUDIO CONTENT HOSTED AND LICENSES
- 2.1 RaudioStream not actively monitor any transmitted content, all broadcast live or deferred on demand is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- 2.2 do not offer any legal coverage to individuals or companies who use our services to distribute content to any copyright protection. In any case RaudioStream may be responsible for the behavior of our customers or their users when they transmit protected content. All licensing issues, copyrights and royalties are solely the responsibility of individual customers and/or their production entities.
- 2.3 You may not use our services to distribute adult material, racist or any other non-associative material.
- 2.4 If you are contacted by an authority in the case of an illegal situation in connection with any of the above, we will fully cooperate with any investigation they decide to deal with customers who are breaking the law.
- 2.5 RaudioStream make every effort to ensure the safety of customer data, however, due to the large volume of stored multimedia, our standard costs do not include the backup of data. All data are stored at the risk of the customer and accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or corruption of files hosted on our servers.
- 2.6 Any services purchased RaudioStream is limited in bandwidth bit rate (X kbps). If you choose to transmit over the bit rate on a server purchased, we reserve the right to cancel your account without notice, refund or explanation.
- 2.7 If your account is suspended because of this, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of $5 to be reactivated.
3. AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
- 3.1 We will use reasonable efforts to provide services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for as long as you have paid for them. Sometimes, however, for a number of reasons, the services may not be available to you. You acknowledge and agree that the lack of availability of services may occur from time to time. We make no representation or warranty that the services will not be uninterrupted.
4. REASONABLE USE POLICY (RaudioPlayer)
- 4.1 Services provided to customers as RaudioPlayer and those using our API are sold or provided on the basis of fair use. RaudioPlayer it not offered on a dedicated basis or unlimited.
- 4.2 Services RaudioPlayer or services as embedded API (now playing, etc.) are provided to customers by RaudioStream to be integrated into a website and not third party websites or social networks and are strictly adjusted to a policy of use reasonable than 200,000 visits per month per user. Although this is not controlled actively, you may occasionally check to ensure that users are not using a reasonable amount of resources.
- 4.3 The customer accepts and understands that resources for these products are shared with other users of the system and are required to understand this. We reserve the right to monitor, restrict, suspend or remove any customer who is caught using a disproportionate level of shares
- 4.4 If a service is using excessive server resources therefore constitutes an obstacle to the services of other users, can take immediate steps to rectify the problem. This can include restarting services or adjusting settings.
- 4.5 The client accepts the Android / iOS App service for free which is offered in the form in which it is offered. This is, without the right to request modifications or alterations of the same and understanding that the rights of use are limited to the associates of a Software As Services of (SAS) in which the service will be provided as long as it has an active RaudioStream service . The client may request to remove the brands that refer to RaudioStream present in the Apps by paying an additional charge and likewise, accepts and understands that this does not make him the owner of the APK and / or source code files of the development of the App's, thus as you also understand and understand that once published, it will be updated when the RaudioStream team deems it necessary as long as you have an active RaudioStream service.
5. DEDICATED SERVERS
- 5.1 RaudioStream can provide audio streaming dedicated servers. Please get in touch with a sales representative for more information.
- 5.2 All dedicated servers will be located in the US or Europe (subject to availability) with a gigabit connection. Dedicated servers may be limited by the bandwidth and storage. This is detailed in the communications between you and a representative of RaudioStream.
- 5.3 Dedicated servers are available for a minimum period of six months to pay, either monthly, semi-annually or annually. We must receive the notice at least one month in writing through the helpdesk to cancel. If sufficient time is not served, you will be billed for additional service month.
- 5.4 Dedicated services are subject to all other terms of this document, except the fair usage policy.
6. PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- 6.1 The services are billed monthly subscription, quarterly, semiannually or annually. All card payments are processed in USD ($). Payment can vary depending on the type of currency. We are not responsible to compensate for additional costs applied to payments by a bank or card issuer (including commissions for international transactions).
- 6.2 The payment will be collected in a specific billing date from the date of initial registration and will continue automatically until a cancellation request is received in writing through the correct method. The lack of payment for services rendered will result in suspension of service. The customer will have up to 4 days to make the payment and retain data after this time, we reserve the right to remove any service, including files in the.
- 6.3 You are not eligible for any refund if you have violated the terms of service in any manner, including exceeding the speed limit agreed bits and dissemination of inappropriate content.
- 6.4 All invoiced payments are not refundable, customers wishing to cancel our service please contact us at least 7 days in writing through the customer support area before the next billing date, we can not accept requests cancellation through any other means of communication.
7. SUPPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS POLICY
- 7.1 Customers who require technical support please contact us at any time via our Support Center. The attempt to seek support through any other channel or direct mail you can delay or prevent any response from the support team. We aim to respond to all requests within 24 hours and most tickets are answered and solved often well within this period. However, our standard products (Live AutoDJ) do not include any guarantee response time support unless otherwise specified.
- 7.2 Corporate customers that require a dedicated account, or guaranteed response times should contact us to arrange an agreement level premium service.
- 7.3 Customers must be courteous and professional in your communications to RaudioStream. Under no circumstances we will not tolerate any verbal, physical, written or other abuse. This is immediate cause for immediate termination of the account without any refund or a right to reply.
- 7.4 RaudioStream is committed to providing support to customers only on issues directly related to our services and our support team are there to help customers with any problems directly related to the availability or functionality of our service. Our support does not cover computer advice.
- 7.4 try to help customers as much as possible, but it is important that customers recognize its configuration hardware / software is unique and it is not always possible for our support technicians provide a resolution of 100% of all problems.
- 7.5 Customers should do your own research and seek training in service in support Audio Streaming with Community Support.
- 7.6 do not offer support for third-party services. Customers will have to seek advice from third-party vendor.
- 7.7 To assist our representatives customer service, it is important for customers to include a clear outline of account information, reference numbers of the system and adequate details of any problem by submitting a request to our support department, with a detailed description and screenshots when needed. Failure to do so will result in a delayed response and/or resolution times.
- Live Chat 7.8 is available on standard office hours and is designed for quick questions and sales inquiries only. If a client needs support to be used by official methods stated above.
8. OTHER ITEMS
- 8.1 If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable such provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- 8.2 This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein. RaudioStream may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and therefore should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- 9.1 TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT RAUDIOSTREAM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR FOR DAMAGES DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RAUDIOSTREAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- 9.2 IN NO EVENT RAUDIOSTREAM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE LICENSED BY A THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT RAUDIOSTREAM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR: (I) ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY A THIRD LICENSEE, ANY DISTRIBUTOR OR ITS AGENTS; (II) FAILURE OF PRODUCTS TO PERFORM; (III) FAILURE TO PROVIDE SECURITY PRODUCTS